Corporate tax incentives, jurisdiction under US federal law, Tier-1 global connectivity and partnerships in workforce and economic development all combine to make the US Virgin Islands, and the University of the Virgin Islands Research and Technology Park (RTPark), the ideal place to bring your technology-based business for competitive advantage. We’re ready to engage as your business partner, with public sector, academic and commercial stakeholders who are passionate about our mission and well positioned to help you fulfill yours.
Chartered under US Virgin Islands law, our mission and mandate can be found in Virgin Islands Code (VIC) Title 17, Chapters 34 and 43.
Our Tenants Include
Delivers cost effective asset management and monitoring solutions that support high levels of efficiency, productivity and safety, to help customers drive a favorable impact to their …View All Tenants and Partners
- December 19, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- December 08, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- November 21, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- October 16, 2014: Finance and Audit Committee, Teleconference [REVISED]
- September 16, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- August 28, 2014: CentriLogic Announces Acquisition of Adveniat Corporation