Corporate tax incentives, jurisdiction under US federal law, Tier-1 global connectivity and partnerships in workforce and economic development all combine to make the US Virgin Islands, and the University of the Virgin Islands Research and Technology Park (RTPark), the ideal place to bring your technology-based business for competitive advantage. We’re ready to engage as your business partner, with public sector, academic and commercial stakeholders who are passionate about our mission and well positioned to help you fulfill yours.
Chartered under US Virgin Islands law, our mission and mandate can be found in Virgin Islands Code (VIC) Title 17, Chapters 34 and 43.
Our Tenants Include
A wireless phone and internet provider that owns and operates the only 4G wireless network in the USVI. Headquartered on St. Thomas, the company also operates on St. John and St. Croix.View All Tenants and Partners
- October 14, 2011: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- September 22, 2011: RTPark Building Project Gets Underway on St. Croix Campus (Message to UVI Community)
- September 30, 2011: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- July 19, 2011: Board authorizes $13 million LEED-certified, sustainable design building project on UVI St. Croix campus
- July 07, 2011: Board of Directors, Teleconference
- May 26, 2011: Board of Directors, Annual Meeting, Teleconference